My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Word Monday


What does the word Monday mean to all of you? To any one of us in any age group?
(At least there’s one experience in our proverbial diversity, which is so very similar…! J)

An astonishing fact is that most people in our culture mentally get tired on Monday mornings 8:30 hours than any other time in the week. That’s stunning accomplishment for which only human beings can take credit! Presumably, no other animals know the difference between Monday and Tuesday. And what is the difference? The difference is an idea, a notion, a thought – on how “we interpret the Monday
  

Timelessness and Abundance of time, is all in our interpretations. So is our life’s misery and absence of the same. The interpretations we construct around us become the thick wall that stops us from thinking different. We all can participate in creating our own realities, by inter operating our own sensory experiences. 

Friends, our body are a field of ideas, and if we interpret the field to be abundant with time and energy, we will turn timeless and ever energetic. If we fill our sensations with ever charged radiations of hope, abundance and love, our life will be filled of hope, abundance and love.

If we program our Mondays to be full of new opportunities, green field projects, our Mondays truly will fill with opportunities.

Wishing you all the might to exercise your power of creating your own realities and supercharged Mondays…




Thanks


6 comments:

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)