My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Truth About A Man's Life


My tears don't fall...my eyes bleed...
My heart burns...I don't breathe....
It hurts...I don't speak...
I mumble...I don't listen...
I am bound to do so.
I don't walk....I take my time...
I don't think ....I obey...
I don't like company...I love myself alone
My television is my superman.....my only friend is my reflection...
I cannot be myself...

I am what you want me to be because I have 2 fit in this world. We all are never ourselves. Instead we mould ourselves to be socially accepted. We become puppets to follow society. I've heard that in this new world that we have freedom. What freedom when we are bound by the norms?? I beg to differ...but I am suppressed. Suppressed by the mob mentality...a fickle mentality...an erratic mentality...'Obey the Rules'...'Follow Fashion'.

I've lived my life learning to bow down. I am so bent that keeping a straight spine hurts me now. My identity is screaming to survive.
Somebody told me - life's a rat race....you have to take the lead...a rat race to survive in a world that blinds us. We all call ourselves unique. Yeah! We all are unique. We all have our unique ways. Some limp in the race...some walk...some run...and some leap.

but I'll tell u something Alae......

In the race .......You won't find me running......I'll be waiting At the starting line.....waiting for you to change your thinking.......


Isn't it what we all do??!!?? We never wear trousers on our head ....Why not?? No we cannot. We have 2 follow the norms. Why don't we eat in an expensive menu restaurant with our hands?? We are taught table manners. Why don't we learn Japanese instead of English?? Because English is for the successful. Why are nerds supposed 2 be nerds and the cool people be cool people?? why do we mock and not appreciate??

WHY ARE THE BAD THINGS BELIEVED EASILY THAN THE GOOD THINGS????

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Great post yet again.
    And allow me to say, you grow better with each post! :)

    Take care. And ya, happy S.A.D. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much Janhvi

    And isn't it somewhat confusing, how S.A.D can be Happy.........

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)