My photo

People write diaries. Their diaries describe their personality. I write on my blog. It describes me way too well. :D
My writing takes me places my mind never wanted to go
Everyone writes. From the ink of their thoughts, by the pen of their mind on the page of their face. Everyone writes.I love to write. It is a passion; a compulsion; something that gives me an avenue to express myself. I write when I am happy; when I am sad or when an issue touches my heart. I find inspiration to write in every aspect of life.
This blog is dedicated to anything and everything that fills my thoughts and occupies cranial space

Friday, February 15, 2013

Liebster Award

Few days ago, I came across a "Liebster Award" related post and I was a bit confused and never even bothered to understand it. There are so many awesome bloggers and I feel myself a toddler out here. But when I received a comment from Renu Sethi on my recent post, where she mentioned  "You have just won Liebster award.". I was little confused and immediately visited the mentioned URL. I was so much delighted to see my name, along with my blog link, in her list of bloggers. But what was that for?


I had some idea that it would certainly be some kind of appreciation for my blog but I was totally blank. Wow!  I didn't have to google it, as Renu explained it so perfectly in her post.  I got to know that Liebster Blog Award is basically a blogger to blogger award.  The award is usually given to upcoming new and deserving bloggers. OMG! I felt so honored and was really inspired to continue blogging. I would like to give my heartiest gratitude to  Renu Sethi  for giving me my 1st Leibster Award. Continuing with the thanksgiving, wish you this coming year bestows you with profound heights to both you and your writing.

Now the most important question WHAT IS A LIEBSTER AWARD?

While accepting the award you have to:
Post 11 things about yourself
Answer 11 questions set by the nominator
Choose 11 deserving bloggers meeting the criteria
Set 11 questions for them.
Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.
You are not obligated to accept the award to send it forward. This is just a way to get a word out about new blogs that your followers may not know.

11 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF-

I am a very moody type of person.
I am very foody, though doesn't appear from my appearance.
I hate to wake up early, if I have to wake up early I prefer not to sleep whole night. Morning is a time best spent sleeping.
I believe in God.
I like traveling a lot, and visiting various places.
I have my own kind of philosophy, that's why my thinking many times contradicts to those of others
I am a very straight-forward person and I like honest answers only.
I am waiting for an incident which I think will never happen in my life, but a small ray of hope is keeping my hope alive.
I am very difficult to understand, and if you try to understand me, you may fall in love in me. :P Beware
I enjoy watching thrillers and comedy.
I love to read and write.


Questions By Renu Sethi

If I gave you a million dollars, how would you spend it? 
By Going on a very long vacation with my family.

What do u like most about blogging?
I can write any Bakwas here, Whatever and whenever I want to.

If you were deserted on an isolated island and you could take a thing and a person along, what and who would it be?
Will love to go there alone and will take only a return ticket with me.

How do u think, the culprits of Delhi gang rape case should be punished?
They should be castrated in open public.

What would be the first and the last line of your biography?
First Line- About a person very difficult to understand
Last- Worth it or waste of time?

5 things that you carry almost everyday to your workplace?
Myself, Cellphone, Wallet, Pen and my Brain

One advice you would like to give to your fellow bloggers?
Be yourself and write whatever you want to write.

One person you look up to?
My Father

One city/country you really want to visit?
Goa

One song that describes you best?
Abhi mujh me (Agneepath)

Honest opinion about my blog?
Your writing style is Perfect ... it is a perfect blend of personal and interactive... you write very well and the words you use for your posts are apt and catching... they do what words do best..

And the Award Goes to-
Janhvi Pant (http://jojofeelings.wordpress.com/)
Iqbal Singh(http://iqbalsingh.blogspot.in/)
Subhrashis Adhikai( http://khonjtheeternalsearch.blogspot.in/)
Saru Singhal (http://www.sarusinghal.com/)
Roopa KM (http://voiceofavillagegirl.blogspot.in/)
Dr Sneha Rahatekar (http://sneharahatekar.blogspot.in/)
Seema (http://www.art.seema.biz/wordpress/index.php)
Sakshi Shioramwar (http://wwwbloggercom-shiva.blogspot.in/)
Viyoma (http://vyoworld.blogspot.in/)
Srishti Kush (http://beingtwentysrishti.wordpress.com/)
Nandini Deka (http://nandinispeaks.blogspot.in/)


 My questionnaire to all those whom i nominated:
1) What brought you to the blogging world?
2) Life according to your perspective?
3) Do you believe in Karma System?
4) If given a chance to go back into your past…Name one thing you would change in your life
5)A person you cant live without?
6)Most dreaded dream that you don’t want to come true?
7) A thing of past, you want to change?
8) A message for fellow bloggers?
9) Your Favorite Blog (Apart from your Own)
10) One thing That makes you Smile?
11) A few honest words about my blog?
Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Ankit, I just finished my post on the previous nomination. Read it here:

    http://beingtwentysrishti.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/the-liebester-award-goes-to/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome Srishti
      and congrats fpr your second award...

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for your honor. Truly a special moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ankit. Way to go and thanks a ton for passing it. BTW, I don't think you write bakwaas, you write well and your fb status are cool. Last line of the biography is very interesting.

    You have given the wrong link for Sub blog. Change it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the comment and the correction
      Have changed the link....

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Ankit...you deserve it...
    thanks a lot for passing it to me...
    thanks to Saru for noticing :)

    ReplyDelete

I guess, you liked this post..because you read until here, soooo long...:)
So let me know also, by leaving a comment so that i can pat myself on my back....;)